Sunday 25 October 2015

Thought Of The Day - Week 24

Welcome to this week's thought of the day (please excuse the rubbish graphics, PicMonkey was having a meltdown!).
 
 
Monday
 
Thought Of The Day - Week 24
 
Think with your head, feel with you heart, make decisions with your instincts.
 
Tuesday
 
Thought Of The Day - Week 24
 
Don't try to be something you're not - you are great the way you are!
 
Wednesday
 
Thought Of The Day - Week 24
 
Dare to be different
 
Thursday
 
Thought Of The Day - Week 24
 
Whenever you feel like shaming someone for their decisions, ask yourself what is missing in your own life to feel that way and work on that!
 
Friday
 
Thought Of The Day - Week 24
 
Everything happens for a reason, you are destined for bigger and better things!
 
Saturday
 
Thought Of The Day - Week 24
 
Be helpful, but don't take on everyone else's problems, we've all got enough of our own!
 
Sunday
 
Thought Of The Day - Week 24
 
Speak to others how you would be happy for them to speak to your children
 
 
Which one is you favourite? Let me know in the comments :)
 
You can find me here: Twitter Bloglovin Pinterest and Instagram Please do stop by and say hi!
Cuddle Fairy

 
 


16 comments:

  1. This one is my favorite: "Whenever you feel like shaming someone for their decisions, ask yourself what is missing in your own life to feel that way and work on that!" Absolutely true! #weekendblogshare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It really is true!

      Delete
    2. I love these! I have been getting these instincts to do something and I need to be brave and dare to be different. Fabulous quotes which are inspiring and motivational! :)

      Angela from daysinbed

      Delete
    3. Go for it Angela! The first step is the hardest! Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Another brilliant week but my fav is Saturday. This is definitely one for me. #candidcuddles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It can be easy sometimes to get weighed down with a lot of things!

      Delete
  3. Once again, another nice collection of quotes. I love Fridays but I have to admit, I'm getting a little fed up with the waiting! It's been years.

    Thanks for sharing #candidcuddles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Friday's quote. I believe that every single negative and positive thing that happens in life is meant to be. It's a matter of having faith that things will work out. <3 #candidcuddles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I do too. Just because it seems bad, doesn't mean it isn't a gateway into your true destiny!

      Delete
  5. I love all of these, the sentiments are great :-) I just need to try harder with Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This week my favourite is Saturday's I am all for helping people but sometimes it just gets too much and I'm shouldering their burdens as well as my own #candidcuddles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Laura, you can only do so much before you can feel yourself at breaking point!

      Delete
  7. Another fab round up Debbie. I love everything happens for a reason & the one about questioning yourself before judging others. Thanks so much for sharing with #candidcuddles, hope to see you tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm glad you enjoyed them! I love #candidcuddles :) Thanks for hosting it, I think it might be Monday this week when I link up, but I will be there x

      Delete