Saturday 31 October 2015

My Monthly Reflections - October

My Monthly Reflections - October
 
The main theme this month was The Online World. As someone who spends around 6 hours a day online, this was something I thought I would enjoy writing about. I did enjoy it a lot. Originally, I wanted the whole topic to be non blog related, but this proved difficult as blogging has become a huge part of my online activity, so I think there may have been a bit of a cross over.

I also introduced a mini theme for the last two weeks in October. This was of course Halloween. I love Halloween, so naturally I enjoyed this theme very much!

I did get behind on my reading this month (both books and blogs!) so I have decided not to publish a reading list next month so I can catch up on this month's first!

Here's this month's round-up!

My most viewed posts (excluding linkys):

1. Everything You Need To Know About Internet Trolls - A Rather Sarcastic Guide

2. The Dangers of Online Bullying

3. The Dangers of Children on Social Media

My least viewed posts:

1. Blogging Bucket List

2. Facebook Review

3. Thought of the Day - Week 24

If you have a minute (and a cuppa!), why not check out my most popular posts, or show some of the less popular ones a little love!
What were your best and worst posts this month?
 
You can find me here: Twitter Bloglovin Pinterest and Instagram Please do stop by and say hi!
 
Wave to Mummy


 
The Blog Centre Showcase Tuesday
Mama-andmore
Brilliant blog posts on HonestMum.com
Run Jump Scrap!






15 comments:

  1. This is a really fab idea for showcasing your posts! consider me inspired :)! #ShowcaseTuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another month of great posts, both your Halloween and Online themes were great.
    Thanks for linking on #ShowcaseTuesday
    Apologies if this comment is posted twice - something went wrong :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you have enjoyed them :) Thanks for hosting!

      Delete
  3. This is a good idea. I know how you feel, I'm so far behind on my blog reading I'm ahead. ;)
    Popped over from #ShowcaseTuesday to say Hello! Hope this day is treating you kindly. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Its so hard to catch back up! It is thank you, hope it is a good one for you too!

      Delete
  4. I love the fact that you do this — I keep meaning to follow suit but every month I forget all about it! Until I see your round up again!! :) Thanks so much for linking up with us on #TwinklyTuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, its good to look back on and see which posts do better than others. Thank you for hosting :)

      Delete
  5. This is a great idea to sum up the month and share your posts, good luck getting caught up. #bestandworst

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it really helps to look back over the month's post and see what did well/not so well. Thanks, I'm getting there!

      Delete
  6. I love the way you had a monthly theme - so organised. I liked the dangers of online bullying one - just so true and relevant. Thanks for sharing with #bestandworst and see you soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find having a theme keeps me motivated as I have an idea of what I want to write about on the topics :) Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the post. Thanks for hosting, see you next week! x

      Delete
  7. I love the idea of having a monthly theme to your writing, I am not focused enough to do that but I think it is a great idea :) the online world is one that really interests me as well as I do spend a lot of time there! Looks like a great selection of posts too :) Thanks for linking to #mymonthlyroundup :)

    ReplyDelete