Sunday 18 October 2015

Thought Of The Day - Week 23

Welcome to this week's thought of the day!
 
Monday

Thought Of The Day - Week 23
 
People say the sky is the limit. The sky is merely a reflection. There ARE no limits!
 
Tuesday
 
Thought Of The Day - Week 23
 
Never change who you are to suit someone else. You will never please everyone, so you might as well please yourself!
 
Wednesday
 
Thought Of The Day - Week 23
 
See the beauty in simple things and you will realise the simple things are often the best things!
 
Thursday
 
Thought Of The Day - Week 23
 
Plan the future although its unpromised, remember the past although its gone, but live in the moment, its all we have
 
Friday
 
Thought Of The Day - Week 23
 
Don't cry over spilt milk, but feel free to cry over spilt wine!
 
Saturday
 
Thought Of The Day - Week 23
 
Everyday isn't unicorns and rainbows, but everyday IS a fresh start. Use yours wisely
 
Sunday
 
Thought Of The Day - Week 23
 
When everything around you turns to crap, open up a manure factory!
 
Which one is you favourite? Let me know in the comments :)
 
You can find me here: Twitter Bloglovin Pinterest and Instagram Please do stop by and say hi!
 
 
 

Cuddle Fairy
Share the Joy linky at TheJoyChaser.com
What Katy Said

17 comments:

  1. It's impossible to choose a favorite this week, Debbie! So many of these send messages that I've chosen for my past Weekly Words of Wisdom posts. Seems that great minds think alike! I love that you often choose quotes that relate to being confident in who you are and also give positive and humorous advice for handling challenges in life. #candidcuddles

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's impossible to choose a favorite this week, Debbie! So many of these send messages that I've chosen for my past Weekly Words of Wisdom posts. Seems that great minds think alike! I love that you often choose quotes that relate to being confident in who you are and also give positive and humorous advice for handling challenges in life. #candidcuddles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely do! I think being yourself and being happy in yourself is so important but its something so many people struggle with and often a little reminder helps.

      Delete
  3. ha! I love the first quote best. Never heard it before. I've had people telling me i cant have this or that and i shouldn't be trying - regarding my health and i think actually i will reach beyond the sky and prove them wrong. thanks for the good inspiring quotes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never give up trying! You know what you want, now reach beyond that sky and show them how its done!

      Delete
  4. Popping over from #candidcuddles =) I LOVE Fridays quote, made me lol. Monday's quote is something we all need to remember. Come share your crafts, DIY's, recipes & up-cycles at #2usestuesday (Mon PM to Fri PM) & your pinnable images at #Pinbellish (Fri AM to Tues AM) over at Sarah Celebrates if you don't already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) We all need a little reminder sometimes!

      Delete
  5. I think Thursday's is my favourite this week - thanks for linking up at #sharethejoylinky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with Katie, these quotes are all amazing this week! Definitely my favourite week so far - I love each one. I laughed, I nodded along. No way I could choose just one. I'm adding them all onto the #candidcuddles board now. Love them! Thank you so much for linking up each week Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Becky, glad you liked them all. Now I have to live up to it each week lol :) Thanks for hosting x

      Delete
  7. Love these - I think my fave has to be Wednesdays, though the crying over spilt wine comes a close second! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I would totally cry over spilt wine haha

      Delete
  8. I would definitely be crying over spilt wine, that's for sure!! What a waste it would be :) #HappyDays

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Monday but I did snort at Sunday! Haha! Thanks for sharing in #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete