Thursday 8 October 2015

Avon Haul 3

My new Avon order:

Avon Haul 3


1. Avon Mrs Frosty bubble bath in spiced cranberry and orange. I couldn't rest this as a little stocking filler
2. Christian LaCroix make-up bag. A bargain at only 99p!
3. Make-up bargain pack. This was £8 and contained:
*Avon Glimmerstick eye liner in teal matters (not sure what I'm going to do with this!)
*Avon glimmerstick eye liner in mod gold. This is black with a bit of sparkle, ideal for Christmas parties. I know, get Halloween over first!
*Nautical nail decals
*Avon blush duo in positively ethereal. I needed a new blush for autumn so was really happy about this.
*Avon Colour Trend eye shadow in fern. This had a tiny little brush with it too!
Not bad at all for £8!
4. Avon Colour Trend nail enamel in blue morph.

Total spent: £16.74

 
What are your favourite beauty buys this month? Let me know in the comments :)
 
You can find me here: Twitter Bloglovin Pinterest and Instagram Please do stop by and say hi!
The Dad Network
Share the Joy linky at TheJoyChaser.com
Mama-andmore
Super Busy Mum
Brilliant blog posts on HonestMum.com

8 comments:

  1. Avon has been around for a while the quality is one that could be trusted really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Avon products, they are always fab and I think they are good value too :)

      Delete
  2. What a steal! I love Avon & it's such good value. I love their clear nail polish especially.Mrs Frosty bubble bath is so cool! Perfect for this time of year! #bigfatlinky x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its excellent value. I like the clear one too that acts as a hardener as well :) I couldn't resist Mrs Frosty! x

      Delete
  3. I used to buy Avon liquid eye liner. The colours were fabulous and they were really easy to use. But I haven't looked at Avon stuff for a very long time. Looking at all of this makes me think I need to go and have a look at the website. Hugs Mrs H xxxx #ShareTheJoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love their liquid eyeliner, it goes on so much easier than other brands I've tried! I hope I don't get the blame when you want to buy a load of stuff lol :) x

      Delete
  4. Awesome haul products #brillblogposts

    ReplyDelete