Friday 16 October 2015

Mini Theme Reveal: Halloween!

Mini Theme Reveal: Halloween!I love Halloween. There was no way I could let it pass without posting about it. The plan at the start of the month was to write one little post about it, but of course the best laid plans and all that!
As I sat pondering what exactly I would write about for my post, I realised that I was either going to have to cut a lot (and I mean a LOT) out, or the post would be so long no one would want to read it.
Then the third option hit me. A Halloween mini theme! It will run along side my current theme of the online world, and I don't even care that they in no way match or compliment each other!
It means double posting again everyday, but I did say last time that I would be trying it again at some point in the future. I felt a bit stressed last time because my grandmother was in hospital at the same time, so obviously I was spending a lot of time there. Well, she's still in, yet here I am doing it again. I obviously don't learn, but it's not like I can do Halloween posts later on in the year!
So look out for a Halloween themed post every day between now and the 31st. I hope you enjoy them :)

Don't forget to follow me (links below) or subscribe by email in the sidebar so you don't miss any of the posts!

You can find me here: Twitter Bloglovin Pinterest and Instagram Please do stop by and say hi!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks you so much for linking up with #Alittlebitofeverything... I sure hope your grandma is feeling much better by now... warm hugs for you and family... Looking forward for the Halloween theme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, she is a lot better! :) Thanks for hosting!

      Delete