I love the being on the internet, as I think most of you know by now! I thought I would share with you all my top 5 most visited websites. I am not including social media, my blog or email, or other people's blogs, otherwise the list would just be links to all my social media accounts!
1. Bloglovin' - I spend a lot of time on here catching up on my blog reading, although it has been neglected this week. I definitely need a good catch up this weekend!
2. Netflix - Many a day or night has been wasted on here. It all starts with the phrase "just one episode" and goes downhill from there.
3. Tweetdeck - I spend way more time on here than I would like to. It's a fab tool, but I hate scheduling tweets. It's a necessary evil though, so it has to be done. I do find it useful when I'm taking part in Twitter chats as I can see the chat, my notifications and my main feed all in one place.
4. Google - Even aside from email (which I said I wasn't counting), I spend a lot of time on Google. Anything I want to know, I start here.
5. YouTube - This is another one I plan on popping on and watching one thing and end up there for hours. It's even worse at this time of year. I can't resist all the amazing sfx make up tutorials for Halloween!
What are your most visited/favourite websites? Let me know in the comments :)