Wednesday 28 October 2015

Halloween Party Playlist

No Halloween party is complete without some themed music! Here is my Halloween playlist!

1. Thriller by Micheal Jackson
2. The Time Warp by The Rocky Horror Picture Show
3. Black Heart by Stooshe
4. Monster Mash by Bobby Picket
5. Ghost by Ella Henderson
6. Lithium by Evanescence
7. Bat Out Of Hell by Meatloaf
8. Ghostbuster's Theme Song
9. Highway To Hell by AC/DC
10. The 6th Gate (Dance With The Devil) by D-Devils

I've tried not to be too cheesy but it's not easy with Halloween songs! I hope Evanescence and AC/DC redeem the cheese factor a bit!

What are your favourite songs for Halloween? Let me know in the comments :)

You can find me here: Twitter Bloglovin Pinterest and Instagram Please do stop by and say hi!

4 comments:

  1. I'm having my first ever Halloween party and have been on the look out for one of these play lists. I was just going to have monster mash on repeat, but this is way better. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with your party :) Glad I could help you!

      Delete
  2. I never thought of Lithium! That's a great song and of course, AC/DC is awesome! This is a great list and even though some are cheesy, they are still well liked. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wouldn't be Halloween without a few cheesy songs lol! Happy Halloween to you too :)

      Delete