Sunday 11 October 2015

Anything Goes Linky Week 18

Anything Goes Linky Week 18
 
Welcome to the Anything Goes linky, week 18! This linky is for any type of posts on any subject. Literally Anything Goes! It will run from 12.05am Monday to 11.55pm the following Sunday, so there is plenty time to link up. And if you link up early, feel free to pop back and check out some of the later link ups - you never know when you will find your new favourite blog!

I will be adding pinnable images to my #AnythingGoes Pinterest board, check it out here. I will also be tweeting out your links!

If you are new to linkys, Becky at Cuddle Fairy has written a fantastic guide on how to link your posts, which you can read here.


There seems to be some confusion about the "name" part of the linking up process. This is the name of the post (or the name you want displaying) rather than your name.

I would just like to say a big thank you to each and every one of you who link up. Whether you have been here from the beginning, linking up each week, or if this is your first time here (and everything in between), thank you for helping make this linky a success!

NEW: I have been thinking of choosing a post to feature each week, but I know I could never choose just one because I enjoy all of the posts that link up. Instead, I have decided to feature the post that gets the most views. Let's call it the #AnythingGoes People's Choice!

The first ever #AnythingGoes People's Choice is:
 
 
Congratulations!
 

This week, instead of linking up one of my posts for you to comment on, I would love it if you would comment on this post instead, answering the question:

Do you want a little badge making to display on your blog if you win the #AnythingGoes People's Choice?

Majority wins!

How it works
 
1. Link up to 3 posts, old or new, per week
 
2. Please add my badge to any linked up posts - copy and paste the code below into the HTML section of your post.

3 Please read and comment on at least 2 other posts, but feel free to do as many as you want to! The more you share the love, the more love you will get back!

4. To keep up to date with what's happening when, feel free to follow me on Twitter @randommusings29
 5. Share your post's URL on Twitter using #AnythingGoes and tag me @randommusings29 and I will retweet (as many times as you want to!).

I look forward to reading all your posts! Everyone welcome :)

You can find me here: Twitter Bloglovin Pinterest and Instagram Please do stop by and say hi!
My Random Musings


 
 

33 comments:

  1. Good idea to do the most viewed post, instead of picking a favourite. Anxious Dragon a deserving first winner! I think people quite like having a badge they can display when they win something, yes! Thanks fir hosting. #anythinggoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no way I could pick. Yes she definitely is :) Thanks for your input and for linking up :)

      Delete
  2. Picking a favorite is so difficult. Most read post is always good...I thought about doing that but I'm not quite sure how to check it through inlinkz. A badge for your winners is a great idea...need a designer 😉 As always thanks for hostessing #AnythingGoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I would never be able to choose just one, especially when the topics are so varied. If you click on view/edit/delete links there's a colom with views per link :) Thanks for your input and for linking up :) And if you're serious about designing a badge that would be fantastic, thank you :)

      Delete
  3. I think a badge would be great! And I'd totally take Trista up on her design offer! Thanks for hosting #AnythingGoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for linking up :) I'm going to go tweet her see if she was serious lol!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for hosting! This is one of my favorite linkys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thanks for linking up! Thank you so much, I'm glad you enjoy it :)

      Delete
  5. I think a badge would go down well. Obviously, by choosing the post with most views the first few posts will have an advantage but I can understand why you wouldn't want to pick a favourite! I'm the least decisive person ever so I know I couldn't do it.

    As always, thanks for hosting #AnythingGoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought of that. If it seems to always be working that way, I will have to devise some sort of formula to take that into account! Thanks and thanks for linking up :)

      Delete
  6. Sure, everyone loves a winners badge :-)

    Thanks for hosting x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Badges are awesome and promote both you and us! I really enjoyed the Anxious Dragon post as well - I know why it was so popular. Appreciate the link up. Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That post was great wasn't it, really raised some valid points. Thanks and thanks for linking up :) x

      Delete
  8. Featuring the post that has the most views is a great idea Debbie! I love that! I agree with you that choosing one is very difficult!! I might do the same with my linky if you don't mind getting the idea from you ;-) A badge is always something that people love. I'm in the process of doing mine too. Thanks for hosting #AnythingGoes
    http://www.amomentwithfranca.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind at all :) Thank you and thanks for linking up!

      Delete
  9. Picking a favorite is crazy hard! A people's choice is a good idea. thanks so much for hosting #AnythingGoes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just couldn't do it, the posts are so varied, and I enjoy them all! Thank you and thanks for linking up :) x

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd be curious to see the relationship between views and when a post was linked. A lot of times I'm on a different continent and if I don't get to a linky early enough in the morning, I won't bother.I often will return and comment on posts added after mine, but it can be hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I hadn't thought of that, but I will be watching to see if link up time affects views. Thanks and thanks for linking up :)

      Delete
    2. Timing is crucial. I'm usually late for a few of the weekend linkys just because that's the way life is and seems to affects the amount of comments as when I've been earlier I get more. Ah well, it's not the end of the world!

      Delete
    3. I know what you mean, I like to be there pretty early if possible, especially to the really big ones!

      Delete
  12. I would love a badge! I also love the idea of a favourite post though, I think its nice to give recognition to someone for a particular blog that was well received or just that little bit extra special? Either way, thanks for hosting!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I felt like I should do something to celebrate the amazing posts that are linked up each week. Thanks and thanks for linking up :) x

      Delete
  13. A badge would be fab - and definitely take Trista up on her offer!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The yes vote is way ahead so I have taken her up on it. The design is amazing, I can't wait to show you all :) x

      Delete
  14. That's a fantastic idea to make it the peoples choice - very fair! A badge sounds like a lovely idea too. Thanks for hosting! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Most viewed and yes a badge would be great, everyone loves a badge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Debbie, I also feature the post with the most photos, that way I don't have to choose, it's the ones reading the posts. Much easier for me! I have a badge for the ease of those that join the linkup, but I am not a fan of badges. I like using the link to the blog at the bottom of the page, looks nicer and it's far more convenient for me. JMHO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Choosing would be so hard, all the posts are great in their own ways, they are all so different. If you would rather just add the link for this one rather than the badge, feel free, I don't mind at all :) Thanks for linking up!

      Delete