Sunday 11 October 2015

Thought Of The Day - Week 22

Welcome to this week's thought of the day round-up!
 
Monday
 
Thought Of The Day - Week 22
 
Don't limit yourself to one dream - spread them out, vary them, there's no reason you can't achieve them all
 
Tuesday
 
Thought Of The Day - Week 22
 
Sometimes the things you thought were truly bad turn out to be the best things
 
Wednesday
 
Thought Of The Day - Week 22
 
Happiness is like the sun. Sometimes it goes behind a cloud but you still know it's there, even if you can't always see it.
 
Thursday
 
Thought Of The Day - Week 22
 
Take a risk every so often!
 
Friday
 
Thought Of The Day - Week 22
 
Always try to see the good in people, but also to learn to walk away when you can't find it!
 
Saturday
 
Thought Of The Day - Week 22
 
There is a difference between celebrating your own success and revelling in someone else's misery. Know the line
 
Sunday
 
Thought Of The Day - Week 22
 
Learn the value not the cost. 50p from someone who only has £1 is worth far more than £1,000,000 from a millionaire
 
 
Which one is you favourite? Let me know in the comments :)
 
You can find me here: Twitter Bloglovin Pinterest and Instagram Please do stop by and say hi!
Cuddle Fairy
#WonderFest
Let's Talk Mommy
You Baby Me Mummy
What Katy Said


 
 
 
 





23 comments:

  1. I like the risk quote! I don't always like to take risks but every now and then, and depending on the situation and the risk I'm taking, I'm willing to take a risk. It's great do something a little out of the ordinary once in a while. Visiting from #candidcuddles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think sometimes, to get what you really want you have to step out of your comfort zone and take a risk :)

      Delete
  2. I like Wednesdays quote the best. There are days when I truly feel unhappy and just pissed off at everything. And then low and behold the very next day...everything makes me smile. #candidcuddles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its weird how your mood can just change in the blink of an eye isn't it :)

      Delete
  3. I like Friday. I value my friendships but know when they are no longer healthy and can walk away if I need to. Hubby thinks I'm emotionally hard but I call it self preservation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you - if a friendship is making you feel anxious or upset, you need to walk away. Definitely self preservation!

      Delete
  4. Tuesday's quote definitely resonates with me. Sometimes the worst thing that happens to you turns out to be the best. A break-up can be a horrible thing to endure, but it's better than being in an unhappy, unhealthy relationship!

    http://passportcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's a great example. Long term, you see it was for the best and you end up happier :)

      Delete
  5. Tuesday! (Pinning this one for SURE!) I was laid off from my first teaching job many years back, and I thought it was the end of the world. Turns out that life had better things in store for me! You just never know how things will turn out in life. #candidcuddles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how things work out like that, it seems so bad at the time, but it is often the best thing that could have happened! Thank you :)

      Delete
  6. Great quotes. Tuesday's is my favourite too! Sometimes the worst things turn out to the best things. #anythinggoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Its funny isn't it, but it does happen a lot!

      Delete
  7. Happiness is like the sun.... Is my favourite, such a gorgeous sentiment & so true xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Wednesday happiness quote - leaves room for hope even when things just don't seem to be going right. Thank you so much for supporting the Wonderfest linky - I really do appreciate it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope is a great thing :) You're welcome and thanks for hosting x

      Delete
  9. Great collection of quotes as always Debbie. I love the last one, I think it says so much about a person. And often times it is the people with very little themselves who are the most generous. Thanks so much for sharing with #candidcuddles it's lovely to have you link up every week!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I totally agree - the less people have the more they seem willing to give! Thanks for hosting :) x

      Delete
  10. Love them, quotes can be so motivational and I love reading through those chosen by others. Thanks for linking up to #TheList x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed them :) Thanks for hosting! x

      Delete
  11. I think Monday is my favourite this week, thank you for sharing them in #HappyDaysLinky each week. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it :) I love #HappyDays, thanks for hosting! x

      Delete
  12. Ahh love these I needed a good inspirational post to read today. Thank you so much for linking up to Share With Me #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them :) Thanks for hosting!

      Delete