Saturday 3 October 2015

Blogging Bucket List

Firstly I would like to thank Mrs Tubbs from Someplace Strange for the tag. This tag made me realise I have no real goals in place for my blog and has pushed me into setting some. Here they are:

Blogging Bucket ListBy the end of this year:

Reach 100,000 page views
Reach 1000 Twitter followers
Be self hosted
Start actively seeking out brands I would like to work with in the future
Finish my first novel
Finish a book of short stories
Work out how to self publish them
Buy and start using a decent camera instead of just my phone
Do some guest posting for other bloggers (if anyone wants to offer me a guest post opportunity that would be great!)
Learn enough about web building to redesign my site
Redesign blog button and header
Learn CSS and a bit more about HTML

I think the first thing I will have to do is buy some sort of time stopping device so I can fit all of this in!

I would love to get all this done by the end of the year but to be honest if it runs over a month or two I will be ok with that.

I now nominate the following to share their bucket lists:

Katie from Growing Up Kater Tot
Becky from Cuddle Fairy
Trista from Domesticated Momster
Janet from Rambles, Rants and Writings
Sarah from Run, Jump, Scrap
The Mama from Poop Rainbows
Silly Mummy from R is for Hoppit
Mrs McPartlin from The Real Military Housewife
Angela from Days in Bed
Lisa from Mumma Scribbles

If you aren't on the list and want to write your bucket list, consider yourself tagged :)

Thanks again to Mrs Tubbs!

You can find me here: Twitter Bloglovin Pinterest and Instagram Please do stop by and say hi!
Mama-andmore
http://viewfrominhere.com/waywow-linkup-14-new-rules-all-posts-welcome/












14 comments:

  1. Ohh fun! Thank you for the tag, Debbie! I have a few small goals set for my blog, but now is a good time to set some more! I love your ambition, and I can't wait to read your novel when it's finished! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) Getting tagged in this really made me think about what I wanted to achieve. Thank you :) x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the nomination Debbie, great post! I'll post within the next few days and tag u. PS u can guest post on my blog, anytime 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) And I'll hold you to that lol!

      Delete
  3. Good luck to you, I'm getting tired just looking at your list, but you are young and have energy and ambition! You go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I'm not sure I have any ambitions for my blog apart from keep on doing it, but good luck with getting there! Just remember the little blogs when you do ;) I'm up for a guest post if you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) If I do get there I will! Definitely up for it, I'll send you a DM :)

      Delete
  5. These are fab goals. I'm sure you'll get your stats for twitter and page views. Your doing really well! Juts keep at it one blogging moment at a time. i've decided to try and cut down how often I post...If I can... my health has nose dived and so i'm going to use this tag as an opportunity to set some realistic goals for myself. Thanks for tagging me! Angela x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) That's what I'm going to do, I'm not going to stress out over numbers, it's nice to have a goal in mind, but ultimately I can't control who chooses to read the blog/follow me on twitter!
      Sorry to hear your health is bad again :(
      You're welcome, I hope it helps you set some goals! x

      Delete
  6. This is a great idea, I have vague goals, but not written in stone. I am just getting the feel of how I need to post, branding, venturing into building social media in order to attract brands I would like to work with. It seems as if everything takes much longer than I think it should, I need to work faster or have more time in the day! Can I put that at the top of my list????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, everything takes time but I can get frustrating! Yes, and if you find a way to gain more hours please let me know lol :)

      Delete
  7. That is a very exciting list! I hadn't really thought about a blogging bucket list...might need to jump on the bandwagon, lol. Thanks so much for hosting #AnythingGoes and good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Give it a go! Thanks for linking up :)

      Delete