Yesterday, I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog award. I was so pleased and excited. It really means a lot when a fellow blogger recognises your blog. On that note, I would like to start by saying a big thank you to the lovely Katie from Growing Up Katertot - check out her blog here: http://growingupkatertot.weebly.com/. A lovely blog, full of inspirational posts and beautiful photographs!
As part of accepting the award, I have to write 7 random facts about me. Here goes:
1. I find it incredibly difficult to compile "facts about me lists".
2. I colour my hair way too often because I get bored of the colour quickly
3. Whilst I love other people's children, I have no plans to have any of my own
4. I would love to hop on a plane and travel the world - if anyone would like to pay for this trip in return for me blogging about it, just say the word! :)
5. One of my favourite sayings is "worse things happen at sea" I have no idea where I first heard this phrase, but it certainly fits most situations! I do get some funny looks sometimes when I use it though!
6. I am trying to use more images in my blog posts. I find this quite hard as I am definitely more wordy than arty.
7. I can't wait for the new season of Orange is the New Black - a year between seasons is too long!
I now nominate the following for the One Lovely Blog award!
Check some of these out, all well worth a look!
To accept the award, you simply have to do the following:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2. Add the One Lovely Blog badge to your post.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate about 15 bloggers you admire by posting a comment on their blog.
I nominated 11, and plan on nominating them through Twitter - rules are there to be broken :)
Thanks again to Katie!
Follow me on Twitter @randommusings29 and feel free to comment :)