Friday 8 May 2015

O Is For Obsessions Of Mine


Day 15 of my A to Z Challenge. O is for Obsessions of mine.
If you don't know how this works, I've posted the link back to the rules of the challenge at the end of this, along with a link to yesterday's post. If you want to read my full alphabet, just keep following the links. Each day has a link back to yesterday's post.

For today's post, I thought I would share with you all 7 things I am obsessed with at the minute!

 
1.Pretty Little Liars
I love this show so much! I am about half way through season 5, and much as I love it, there are 3 questions I need answering:
Why are the girls (or anyone for that matter) friends with Ally? She is a truly dreadful person!
How is it that pretty much everyone in Rosewood are at least 3 steps in front of the police?
And most importantly: Are Toby and Caleb in some sort of competition to see who can have the worst haircut?
 
2.Blogging
I love everything about blogging. Writing posts, replying to comments and reading other blogs. This has definitely reached an obsessive level!
 
3.My new laptop!
My old laptop (and I mean old!) died on me on Tuesday. It had been on it's way out for about a year, but I was so attached to it, I didn't want to get a new one. Obviously I had to, so Wednesday, I did the deed and bought a new one, all set to hate it. I don't hate it, I love it! I feel like I'm cheating on my old one! I decided on the Lenovo G50, and would recommend it so far. I'm like a child with a new toy.
 
4.YA fiction
The first YA fiction I read was The Hunger Games trilogy, after that I moved onto the Divergent trilogy. I have just finished The Maze Runner series and I loved them all. I'm now a bit stumped on what to try next. Any recommendations would be appreciated!
 
5.Twitter
Until I started blogging, I had never bothered much with Twitter. I didn't even have an account until last March this year. Now I'm never off it! (Follow me if you want to see how much time I spend there! @randommusings29). If I'm on the laptop, I just ignore the little number that comes up on the tab header to tell me there's a new tweet. If I'm out and about I check in on my phone. It's like I'm trying to make up for the years of lost time!
 
6.Avon Glimmerstick eyeliner
Eyeliner is my "go to" make up essential. Loads of women seem to struggle with applying it though! Honestly this is so easy to use, it just glides on and is really easy to get a thin line and define the eye, or a thicker smudgy line for smoky eyes. I'd be lost without it.
 
7. My book
This one is more something I'm obsessing about rather than obsessed with. I write scenes in my head, then re-write them and play about with them, but only in my head. I need to put fingers to keys and actually write it!
 
What are you obsessed with?
 
Follow me on Twitter @randommusings29 and feel free to comment :)
 
 

You Baby Me Mummy
Brilliant blog posts on HonestMum.com

Mama and More

8 comments:

  1. Twitter is the best! Congrats on your new laptop - I love a new techy toy too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Keeps me out of mischief for a few days lol :)

      Delete
  2. I'm the same with Twitter - I had it forever but never really used it. Since I started my blog, I've seen how great Twitter can be and I'm always on it now (well, almost).

    I am also obsessed with YA fiction. If you haven't read any Lauren Oliver I would definitely recommend her. The Delirium trilogy is great, start with that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, its amazing for bloggers! Oh I haven't tried hers yet, I definitely will now, thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Oh I am going to buy that eyeliner now. I am obsessed with cups of tea and blogging! Thanks so much for linking up to #TheList x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, its fab :) I'm more of a coffee girl (its the caffeine!). Thank you for hosting :)

      Delete
  4. I love to read. YA is my favorite right now. Do you have Goodreads? I have a ton of books on there I would totally recommend for you! Elle @ Erratic Project Junkie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have Goodreads, but recommend away and I will get them somehow!

      Delete