Day 19 of my A to Z Challenge. S is for Signs You Are Addicted To Blogging.If you don't know how this works, I've posted the link back to the rules of the challenge at the end of this, along with a link to yesterday's post. If you want to read my full alphabet, just keep following the links. Each day has a link back to yesterday's post.
Ever think you might be addicted to blogging? Read on and find out!
You know you are addicted to blogging when:
1. You switch on your laptop/pc/iPad, and check your blog stats before you even open Facebook, email or your personal Twitter.
2. You start going out more because you need material to write about in your blog but at the same time you feel you don’t have time for a life for blogging about your life!
3. You realise mid conversation that what you are talking about would make a great blog post then lose track of the conversation writing the post in your head.
4. You see other bloggers talking about writer’s block and for all you know it will happen to you at some point, you can’t imagine ever being stuck for something to say.
5. People think you are writing a ridiculously long text message when you're using your phone in public – you are actually writing that great idea that just came to you that you are scared you might forget!
6. You pre-write a post you for another day then get all excited and want to post it now.
7. You suddenly start smiling/laughing a little mid argument with someone because that argument will make a fab blog post (the beauty of this is it usually stops the argument too!).
8. You read other blogs more than you read anything else.
9. You debate starting a diet/fitness plan/juice cleanse just because you want to write a “my journey” style series of posts.
10. You identify with all or most of these points and you love it!
How many of these do you agree with? What would you add?
Follow me on Twitter @randommusings29 and feel free to comment :)
Link to R Is For Reasons I'm Happy:http://myrandommusings.blogspot.com/2015/05/r-is-for-reasons-im-happy.html