Sunday 31 May 2015

Fictional Fun Linky Number 1


Here goes! My first ever linky! To say I'm a little nervous would be an understatement, but I'm also really excited!

The theme is Fictional Fun! Link up your short stories or poems, your posts about fiction, books, writing, authors, book reviews, literally anything about fiction or books. Any genre, any age group!

I will read and comment on every post linked.

 
The rules.
1. Please make sure the posts fit the theme.
2. Link up to 3 posts, old or new.
3. Please add my badge to any linked up posts - copy and paste the code into the HTML section of your post.
4. Please read and comment on at least 2 other posts, but feel free to do as many as you want to! Share the love!
5. To keep up to date with what's happening when, feel free to follow me on Twitter @randommusings29
6. Share your post's URL on Twitter using #fictionalfun and @randommusings29 and I will retweet them all!
 
The last 2 aren't rules as such: number 5 is just a polite request ;) and as for number 6, after you go to the effort of linking up, you may as well get a bit of extra publicity for your posts :)
 

My Random Musings
 
 
 

Mami 2 Five
The Dad Network
The Twinkle Diaries
Brilliant blog posts on HonestMum.com

10 comments:

  1. Good luck with it :) Thank you for linking up to ours #bigfatlinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a fun new linky. I'll defintely take part in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I look forward to reading the posts you link :)

      Delete
  3. great idea sure ill be taking part in the future good luck with it #sundaystars

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on getting this started. Looks like you've got a good number of links already! I love that you looked for something, didn't find it, and created it!

    Thanks for linking with #TwinklyTuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. So far so good :) Thanks for hosting :)

      Delete
  5. Ha been trying to pluck up the courage to start one too (having only just done my first one last week with Modern Dad Pages). Good luck and well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Give it a go, it's a lot of fun!

      Delete