Wednesday, 27 May 2015
Desert Island Favourites - TV box sets
The latest in the Desert Island Favourites series is TV boxsets! I love this magic island, where there seems to be all the latest electrical equipment, power to it, but no way to escape, don't you?
I'm not saying these are top 5 favourite programmes (although some might make top 10), but these are the ones I can watch over and over again without getting bored, and I think that would be a major factor! So without further ado, the 5 TV boxsets I would take to a desert island are:
1. Friends - This is my all time favourite comedy series. It's so watchable. I have seen every episode more times than I can count, but I still keep watching them over and over. They still make me laugh, and the line "I got off the plane" still brings a lump to my throat. Every single time.
2. The Inbetweeners - I find this hilarious. I think it's so relatable because everyone knows someone who could fit each if the characters (or maybe that's just me!)
3. Father Ted - I think this is so well done. They manage to explore all the stereotypes found in the Catholic church without being overly offensive!
4. Outnumbered - I find this funny, yet also pretty realistic. The kids in it are brilliant!
5. The Good Wife - I thought I better have something on the list that's not comedy! I could watch this more than once I think, and there's loads of episodes, each one almost an hour long so it would take a while to get through!
Which ones would you choose?
Follow me on Twitter @randommusings29 and feel free to comment :)