Friday 14 August 2015

Three Incredibly Useful Websites For Bloggers

When you think of websites related to blogging, what pops into your head? My first thoughts are all the obvious social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+ for me), blogging specific sites such as Bloglovin and of course, a million and one blogs.
I thought today I would share with you three websites that don't immediately spring to mind, but are still invaluable to me as a blogger.

Three Incredibly Useful Websites For Bloggers1. Free Images 
As the name implies, this site is home to free stock photos. I use this site a lot, if I haven't taken a photo to use on a post. There are thousands to choose from, and I have yet to search for something and have nothing come up.

2. Pic Monkey
I love Pic Monkey! I use it to design images, add text to images and to re-size photos. It is free (there is a Royale option that you can pay for, although I have never needed anything that isn't included in the free bit), and really easy to use.

3. Tweet Deck
Tweet Deck is fantastic. I mostly use it to schedule tweets - it's free to use, there doesn't seem to be a limit to how many tweets you can schedule, and there is no lengthy sign up process, you simply login using your Twitter details. I also use this for Twitter chats. If the chat is moving too fast, you can have a column dedicated to it, plus your notifications, and any other things you don't want to miss displayed at once.

I use other sites too, but these are the three I open religiously nearly every time I come on my blog!

Which non-obvious sites do you use the most? Recommend some of your favourites in the comments!

You can find me here: Twitter Bloglovin Pinterest and Instagram Please do stop by and say hi!
You Baby Me Mummy
The Dad Network


4 comments:

  1. Thanks Debbie will be looking into the Tweet Deck, I find it so difficult to schedule using Tiwtter itself it takes so long! Thanks for the tips :) #TheList

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tweet Deck is a life line! It's great to schedule tweets then forget about it, and you can just enjoy being on Twitter instead of thinking about what you need to promote :)

      Delete
  2. I literally couldn't live without PicMonkey! Thanks for linking up with #TheList x

    ReplyDelete