Saturday 8 August 2015

It's A Bloggers Life with Aby from You Baby Me Mummy

It's A Bloggers Life with Aby from You Baby Me MummyWelcome to the It's A Blogger's Life interview series.
As you may have seen, I posted a list of some of my favourite blogs at the start of the month, and what it is I love about them. Check it out here you will definitely find some amazing new blogs to follow if you missed it first time around. I asked some of the amazing bloggers if they would be willing to take part in this series and introduce themselves to you and share a little of their blogging wisdom.
I was so happy at the responses I got to my request - it really does go to show the strength of the blogging community and how bloggers help each other out.
Thank you to everyone who responded, and thanks to each and every one of you on that list for consistently publishing beautiful and inspiring posts that keep me coming back for more.
Anyway, enough from me, over to the interview.

Today we have Aby from You Baby Me Mummy


It's A Bloggers Life with Aby from You Baby Me Mummy



1. Tell us a little about yourself
Hi, I’m Aby, I am a 38 year old wife and mama to one feisty little girl. I adore photography, family movies and making memories.  Formally an Events Organiser, I am now a professional blogger.
2. Why did you start blogging?
I started my blog in August 2013 in a very amateur way.  I went self-hosted and started to become more involved in January 2014.
 
3. What is your blog about?
My blog You Baby Me Mummy is a Family Lifestyle blog.  I share our family adventures and likes and loves.  No topic is off limits for me, if I care about it then I will write about it.  I am also an editor of an online collaborative magazine for bloggers, Live. Love. Blog.
4. What are the long term goals for your blog?
To continue to grow my blog, rise in the rankings and increase my readership further.  I also have plans to do something to help the wider blogging community, but as yet it is still an idea in my head

5. Any tips for bloggers?

Lots!  I run a successful Blog Club each week on my blog, which covers various different blogging topics.  I am also open to suggestions if anyone wants me to write about a certain blogging topic.
It's A Bloggers Life with Aby from You Baby Me Mummy
  6. Describe yourself in 3 words
Hardworking, Loyal, Supportive
7. What are your top 3 blogging essentials?
My editorial calendar plugin – Helps we plan ahead, move posts around and generally feel in control.
My phone – Where would we be without our phones!  Essential for mobile blogging and taking video and photos.
My DSLR – I love my proper camera, I take so many photos when I have my DSLR and I think the picture quality is great.


8. What would be your dream blogging assignment and why?
There are lots of brands that I would like to collaborate with.  Sometimes things pop into your inbox and they are amazing if maybe something you haven’t thought about doing before.  So I do love the unexpected side of working with brands.  However, very predictably I would love to go to America or to somewhere hot and luxurious!


9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose and why?
We would love to live by the sea.  I am not sure if we would choose to live outside the UK, so an idyllic Cornish village right on the beach would be amazing.  However, we are being relocated to France in 2017, so we will see how that goes!


10. Where can we find you?
You Baby Me Mummy: Blog, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
Live. Love. Blog. Blog, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest


Show Aby some love - visit her blog, follow her on social media and of course, leave her some comments below :)

Thank you so much Aby for taking part!

Stay tuned for more It's A Blogger's Life - next up is Laura from Life With baby Kicks on the 12th!

You can find me here: Twitter Bloglovin Pinterest and Instagram Please do stop by and say hi!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for asking me to feature on your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab post! Wow a move to france! That sounds like a big change but will be an adventure for sure! I enjoy reading Aby's blog club and agree that the unexpected work from brands is sometimes the best! I had an unexpected email not so long ago and it turned out to be an awesome blogging opportunity and i simply cannot wait to work with this brand! This was an interesting post!

    Angela from daysinbed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it :) I love Aby's blog club as well, I've learned so much there! I'm intrigued to see what you've got planned! x

      Delete