Sunday 16 August 2015

Even More Things You Didn't Know About Me!

Even More Things You Didn't Know About Me!I recently published 31 Things You Didn't Know About Me which was a combination of tags for the 10 and 11 things you didn't know about me. I have since been tagged again in the 11 things you didn't know about me and in the bloggers interview tag, which you can read here.

The Rules
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer their questions
3. Write your own questions
4. Nominate other bloggers to keep the tag going

So, because I've done this in the original post, I won't be writing questions or tagging people, but if you would like to take part, consider yourself tagged! If you do, let me know when your post goes live so I can see your answers! You can find the questions by following the link above to the original post.

Firstly, I would like to thank Stacey from Poot's Notes for the tag. Thanks Stacey!

And now, of course, the questions and my answers!

What is your favourite type of music?
I love a wide range of music, and I could list songs from each type that I love. If I have to choose just one, I would say metal/rock.

Who would you call your hero?
After pondering this for quite some time, I am no closer to an answer! Do I go soppy and say my mam/dad? Do I name a friend who handles so much everyday and is way stronger than she knows but would kill me if I named her? Do I choose one of the many inspirational women leading the way? A sportsman? Anyone of the armed forces, or anyone who risks their lives everyday for the good of others? How about any one of the above - that sums it up I think!

Why do you blog?
Mainly, because I love it! I enjoy writing, and sharing my ideas and opinions, and a blog is a perfect way to do that.

What is your favorite TV show?
It's technically a Netflix show, but I would have to say Orange is the New Black.

If you could have lunch with anyone, dead or alive, who and why?
Sigmund Freud. His work fascinates me, and I would love to spend a little time quizzing him about how he came up with some of his theories.

Do you have a degree? What is it in?
No degree, but I do have A-Levels in English Literature and Psychology

What is your dream job?
I would love to write for a living. Failing that, I always had a thing for being a lawyer. Being paid to argue sounds like something I would enjoy, although the reality of it would probably be much more boring!

What is your greatest accomplishment?
Probably this blog! How sad is that lol!

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I don't do the whole plan ahead thing, I prefer to wing it. Nothing ever turns out as we plan, so why not embrace that and go with the flow.

If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
New York without a doubt. It's somewhere I would love to live, even if just temporarily.

Thanks again to Stacey for the tag (those questions were hard!).

You can find me here: Twitter Bloglovin Pinterest and Instagram Please do stop by and say hi!
Mama-andmore

No comments:

Post a Comment