Thursday 6 August 2015

It's A Blogger's Life featuring Katie from Growing Up KaterTot

It's A Blogger's Life with Katie from Growing Up KaterTotWelcome to the It's A Blogger's Life interview series.
As you may have seen, I posted a list of some of my favourite blogs at the start of the month, and what it is I love about them. Check it out here. You will definitely find some amazing new blogs to follow if you missed it first time around. I asked some of the amazing bloggers if they would be willing to take part in this series and introduce themselves to you and share a little of their blogging wisdom.
I was so happy at the responses I got to my request - it really does go to show the strength of the blogging community and how bloggers help each other out.
Thank you to everyone who responded, and thanks to each and every one of you on that list for consistently publishing beautiful and inspiring posts that keep me coming back for more.
Anyway, enough from me, over to the interview.

Today we have Katie from Growing Up KaterTot

The lovely Katie from Growing Up KaterTotGrowing Up KaterTot blog logo



1. Tell us a little about yourself
I’m a stay-at-home mom of one beautiful, tenacious 3 year old little girl. I’m married to an amazing husband who works incredibly hard to provide for our family. Prior to the birth of my daughter, I worked as an elementary school teacher. Teaching is my passion, and it has helped me to become the mother I am today.
2. Why did you start blogging?
Initially, I created my blog as an outlet to share the crafts and learning activities that I did with my daughter. I wanted to find a fun way to document our time together, and a blog seemed like a great way to do that.
3. What is your blog about?
My blog is my little space for sharing crafts, learning activities, thoughts on parenting, inspirations, and healthy snacks and recipes for tots.

4. What are the long term goals for your blog?
I’d like to help parents and children through the information and ideas on my blog, so I’d really love for it to continue to grow in popularity. I’ve just begun reviewing fun products and hosting giveaways. I love trying new things and collaborating with professionals online. It would be great to become a pro review blogger one day.  

5. Any tips for bloggers?
When I started my blog, I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Blogging is a TON of work, but I truly love it! My advice is to take one day and one learning experience at a time. Otherwise, blogging can overwhelm you and become a chore rather than something that you enjoy.

6. Describe yourself in 3 words
Perfectionist with dedication!

7. What are your top 3 blogging essentials?
1) Social media- If it weren’t for social media, I fear my blog would be lost and lonely somewhere in cyberspace!
2) My laptop- Can’t blog without it!
3) My tablet and smartphone- How else would I answer those important emails when I’m away from the computer?

8. What would be your dream blogging assignment and why?
Send me on a trip to the Caribbean in exchange for a review. Free vacation? Yes please!

9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose and why?
If all my family and friends could move with me, I’d definitely relocate to somewhere tropical. I love blue water, sand, sun, and swimming.

10. Where can we find you?





Show Katie some love - visit her blog, follow her on social media and of course, leave her some comments below :)

Thank you so much Katie for taking part!

Stay tuned for more It's A Blogger's Life - next up is Aby from You Baby Me Mummy on the 10th August!

You can find me here: Twitter Bloglovin Pinterest and Instagram Please do stop by and say hi!

The Dad Network

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much, Debbie, for featuring me on "It's a Blogger's Life!" I'm so happy to be a part of your series. The blogging community is a fabulous thing, and I'm thrilled that we connected through it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been great having you on board, thanks again for taking part. I love the blogging community and I too am thrilled to have met you :) x

      Delete