Tuesday 18 August 2015

Blogging Buddies!

Blogging Buddies!I remember reading a post a long time ago about finding your blogging circle. The idea being that a group of close knit bloggers regularly promote each other's posts.
I totally over thought it, and had visions of approaching strangers asking if they wanted to form this blogging inner circle. I wasn't brave enough to do that!
It's only recently I realised that your blogging circle isn't forced in this way. It comes about when you chat to bloggers on social media, and via your blog comments and get to know each other. In other words, exactly the same as real life friendships work.
It's good to have this circle. Generally, you do all retweet each other, but it's so much more than that! You chat to each other, bounce ideas off each other and generally feel less alone as a blogger.
It's another example of how great the blogging community actually is.
I'm not going to list the people I class as blogger friends, because I am sure to miss someone off! Suffice to say you all know who you are! I would just like to say a big thank to you all for the support, sharing of posts, and above all else, the chats and laughs!

You can find me here: Twitter Bloglovin Pinterest and Instagram Please do stop by and say hi!
Mama-andmore

8 comments:

  1. I totally understand this post... when I started (4 months ago) I though I was not going to be able to keep this life... but with these great bloggers friends out there are making my learning much easier and with not judgment. #bloggerslove all the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twitter's where it's at for that. Can't believe I wasted over a year avoiding it! Definitely have my core group of blogger friends who I respect and adore. And er...I hope I'm in your blogging circle tee hee.

    Yours sincerely, the blogger who's meant to be on a break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I avoided Twitter at first, no idea why really. Of course you are ;) I knew the break wouldn't last lol :)

      Delete
  3. I love twitter too - I so much more confident there than I am in real life! I occasionally mention my blogging friends to my real life friends - they look at me like I'm insane......perhaps I should direct them to this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a lot of people still view having online friends as a bit weird. I think it's great personally! Feel free to send them all here lol :)

      Delete
  4. I could not agree more! It's a difficult thing to do to "make friends", and in some ways twitter etc can make it even harder as there's a pressure to be witty and clever, and hope in vain that you'll click with someone, but it does eventually happen, especially when you relate to each other's blog posts, and meet in person. My blogging besties are utterly wonderful, and certainly women I count as real life friends! Thanks so much for linking to #AllAboutYou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard at first on Twitter, and I think at first, I probably tried way too hard. As time goes on and you relax into it, it becomes more natural, and then easier. Same here, blogging buddies are definitely for real friends. Thanks for hosting :)

      Delete