Wednesday 30 September 2015

October's Theme - The Online World

Time for this month's theme reveal! The theme will be the online world. As bloggers, we spend so much time online. This month will look at social media, the good and the bad, plus some of my favourite websites.

October's Theme - The Online WorldAs always, I welcome guest posts as long as they fit the theme of being related to the online world. For more details and how to submit a post, click here.

I am really looking forward to exploring this theme and I hope you are looking forward to reading all about it :) There will be lots going on, and you can subscribe to post updates via email, or follow me on Bloglovin' to make sure you never miss a post (widgets for both are in the sidebar).

Some favourite features will still be running: #AnythingGoes link up, thought of the day, Avon Haul and some book reviews :)

If there is anything in particular you would like to see me write about for this topic, don't be shy, let me know in the comments or drop me an email!

You can find me here: Twitter Bloglovin Pinterest and Instagram Please do stop by and say hi!


2 comments:

  1. Good morning and a good month to you, this is a topic that I never paid atention to before, but now that I am a blogger and seem to spend my every waking hour here, it has become of interest to me. Looking forward to your series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Previous to blogging, I only had a Facebook account, now I have so many I can't keep up lol :) Thank you I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete