This month's theme was sex, love and relationships. I loved this topic because there is so much choice about what to write about! After a brainstorming session, I had a list that was mostly sex! I had to scrap an idea or two to include the love and relationship side a bit more, so I stuck with the things I felt most strongly about.
I decided to do a post about what true love means, and it occurred to me that the answer is different for everyone, so I posed the question to my readers as well and did a 3 part series on the topic. I thorough enjoyed reading everyone else's thoughts on it.
I did find myself double posting again quite a few days, but because I only had one post a day scheduled, and the others where just when inspiration hit, the pressure was off and it felt good and much less forced than when I planned two posts per day.
There were two posts I had scheduled which in the end I decided against posting. I planned to write them because they were both about something I feel quite strongly about, but when I thought about it, I was worried people would think I had posted them just to be controversial. Although I do write some posts that may be controversial, I don't write them for that reason, and with these, I felt like it would come across that I had.
Here's this month's round up:
My most viewed posts (Excluding linkys):
1. Why Are STDs Still Seen As Taboo?
2. Gender Roles In Relationships
3. The Importance Of Teaching Consent
My Least Viewed Posts (Excluding guest posts):
1. Book Review: Toys by James Patterson
2. Mesothelioma Awareness Day
3. What True Love Means To Me - Blogger's Edition 2 (I think the reason for this was I had used the same image across this post and part 1, and I think with that and the very similar link, people seeing my tweets who had read part 1, may have thought this was the same post.)
If you have a minute (and a cuppa!), why not check out my most popular posts, or show some of the less popular ones a little love!
What were your best and worst posts this month?