Saturday 11 July 2015

The Horror Of Being A Female Stereotype!

As some of you will by now know, I recently joined Pinterest and I am obsessed with it! I can happily sit for hours pinning and re-pinning pictures. I expected this. What I didn't expect was how I went from the most non girly girl to someone pinning all things girl! To find out more about my horror at discovering I am actually a girly girl somewhere deep down, head on over to the Poop Rainbow blog and have a read of my guest post there, accompanied by some amazing illustrations too!
http://pooprainbows.com/2015/07/11/the-horror-of-being-a-female-stereotype/

Poop Rainbow Blog Logo
 
Follow me on Twitter @randommusings29 and feel free to comment :)
Mama-andmore

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes I am SO girly - I pin flowers, interiors and fashion. Very pink too! LOL ;) Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of my pins are really girly, I so didn't see it coming lol x

      Delete
  2. I discovered the same thing too. It's interesting how pinetrest helps you discover yourself more than you ever knew! lol

    Angela xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely. If someone had told me some of the things I'd be pinning I'd have thought they were crazy lol x

      Delete