Friday 31 July 2015

August Theme Reveal - Bloggers and Blogging

August theme reveal: Bloggers and BloggingI'm very excited to reveal August's theme - Bloggers and Blogging.
This month I will share with you some of my favourite blogs and what it is about them that keeps me coming back day after day.
I will also be running interviews with some of my favourite bloggers!
There will be posts on what I have learned so far about blogging and things I wish I had known sooner.
It's going to be a very exciting month with a lot going on, so stay tuned. Make sure to follow me on Bloglovin or via email so you don't miss out on anything!
There will also be some guest posts along the way - if you would like to submit a guest post about blogging or bloggers, it's not too late! See here for all the details on what I am looking for and how to submit a post.
Also, all your favourite features will still be running - Thought of the Day, reading list and book reviews, and of course, the #AnythingGoes linky! Plus I might even throw in the odd beauty post!

What do you think? Are you excited for what's to come? Let me know in the comments :)

You can find me here: Twitter Bloglovin Pinterest and Instagram Please do stop by and say hi!

2 comments: