Firstly, I would like to say a big thank you to the lovely Susan over at the Abigail Day By Day blog, which you can check out here: http://www.abigaildaybyday.blogspot.ca/
To accept the award, I have to:
1. Thank the person who nominated me (this goes without saying, how rude would it be to not thank someone who nominates you for an award!).
2. List 7 random facts about me.
3. Nominate 5 other bloggers for the award.
Seven facts about me:
1. This blog was never meant to run for more than about a week. If you want to know why, have a look at this post: http://myrandommusings.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/why-i-started-blogging.html
2. My favourite fruit at the minute is strawberries
3. I like the feeling of having lots to do so I don't get bored, but I love the feeling of completing my day's to do list as well
4. I once broke my littlest toe
5. I love Microsoft Excel a little too much. I love my planners, and feel lost without them, but if I want to do something different I do! I think I like the safety net of a back up plan!
6. I hate the texture of broccoli - it feels like moss in your mouth!
7. I have a massive thing for shoes and regularly buy shoes I know I won't be able to walk in but still can't resist!
I now nominate the following five blogs to receive the Versatile Bloggers Award:
1. Days In Bed http://www.daysinbed.com/
2. Domesticated Momster http://domesticatedmomster.com/
3. Rambles, Rants and Writings http://ramblesrantswritings.blogspot.co.uk/
4. My Kid Doesn't Poop Rainbows http://pooprainbows.com/
5. Cuddle Fairy http://www.cuddlefairy.com/
I would like to finish up by saying thanks again to Susan for the nomination. I look forward to reading the 7 facts about the bloggers I have nominated!
Follow me on Twitter @randommusings29 and feel free to comment :)