Wednesday 5 August 2015

August's Reading List

August's Reading List
 
August's reading list
 
A Cold Season by Alison Littlewood1. A Cold Season by Alison Littlewood.                                 I fancy trying some new authors this month and I like the sound of this book, so I'm giving it a go!
Grey by E. L. James2. Grey by E.L James                                                    After reading the original 50 Shades trilogy I'm not expecting a lot from this to be honest, but I still have to read it!
Broke by Mandasue Heller3. Broke by Mandasue Heller                                             She is being billed as similar to Martina Cole. I like her books but never seem to get the order of them quite right and often feel lost, so I'm hoping this will be similar but easier for me to understand.
 
Never Saw It Coming by Linwood Barclay4. Never Saw It Coming by Linwood Barclay                Linwood Barclay is one of those writers I have heard lots of good things about but never gotten around to trying, so I'm looking forward to this one.


Which books are on your list this month? Let me know in the comments :)

You can find me here: Twitter Bloglovin Pinterest and Instagram Please do stop by and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment