Sunday 28 June 2015

Thought Of The Day - Week 7

Welcome to this week's Thought of the Day round up!

 
Monday

You are stronger than you know
You are stronger than you know
 
Tuesday
Don't worry too much about finding yourself. Being lost can be part of the fun
Don't worry too much about finding yourself. Being lost can be part of the fun
 
Wednesday
Sometimes you have to forget the rules and just do what needs to be done!
Sometimes you have to forget the rules and just do what needs to be done!
 
Thursday
Be flexible - have a plan but always be willing to adapt it if something better comes along
Be flexible - have a plan, but always be willing to adapt it if something better comes along
 
Friday
Not knowing how it will turn out is the worst of anything new. Try it and then you'll know!
Not knowing how it will turn out is the worst of anything new. Try it and then you'll know!
 
Saturday
A good cry can cleanse the mind but so can a good laugh!
A good cry can cleanse the mind but so can a good laugh!
 
Sunday
Celebrate your wins, accept your losses, and never ever give up on something you want
Celebrate your wins, accept your losses, and never ever give up on something you want
 
Which one is your favourite?
 
Follow me on Twitter @randommusings29 and feel free to comment :)
Cuddle Fairy
Share the Joy linky at bodfortea.co.uk
 
 
Modern Dad Pages
You Baby Me Mummy
What Katy Said

25 comments:

  1. My favorite is Thursday's quote this week! Life's about being flexible. Sometimes you plan things, and they don't work out the way you wanted. It's all about rolling with the punches and making the best of what you're given :) Thanks so much for linking up with #candidcuddles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It took me a long time to learn this lesson. If things didn't go to plan I would often just give up, where now I just accept it and do it differently and it sometimes works out better! Thanks for hosting :)

      Delete
  2. I think Thursday's my favorite, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thursday seems to be the most popular so far this week! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  3. I love these quotes. my favourite has to be Thursday's quote! Angela xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Thursday's seems to be everyone's favourite! x

      Delete
  4. First one. You are stronger than you know. I rhino that one always surprises me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First one. You are stronger than you know. I think that one always surprises me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great quotes as always :) x #sharethejoy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I quite like Tuesday's actually, and I'm a big believer in Wednesday's! #sharethejoy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are stronger than you know is one of my go to quotes when things go horribly wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely list of quotes - you are stronger than you know is one that I often tell myself when I'm struggling with things. Love Saturday's one too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saturday's is certainly true for me, I always feel so much better after either!

      Delete
  10. Great list of quotes - thanks for linking up at #sharethejoy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like forget the rules and do what has to be done! Seems quite appropriate!! lol #happydays

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favourite is the first one..."You are stronger than you know". That's so true for me. Thanks for linking up to #happyquacks x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always look forward to these posts and picking my favourite quote each week. I think Sunday's is my favourite this time. :)

    Thanks for joining our #HappyDaysLinky

    Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I really enjoy putting this post together! Thanks for hosting

      Delete